For SCSI-1, SCSI-2, Fast-20, and 8-bit (narrow) SCSI.
- Centronics 50 (C50)
- Right Angle Centronics 50 (C50R) *Specify Pin 1 Up or Down*
- Screw-Lock Centronics 50 (C50SL)
- High-Density 50 “SCSI-2” (HD50)
- Right-Angle HD50 w/Clip Locks (HD50CR) *Specify Pin 1 Up or Down*
- Molded HD50 w/Thumbscrews *typical for H-P (HP)
- Female HD50 w/Clip Locks (HD50F)
- DB50 Male (DB50P)
- DB50 Female *Male Thumbscrews – (DB50SM) *Female Thumbscrews – (DB50SF)
- Female Ribbon Socket (50F)
- Micro-Centronics Female (MC50F) Micro-Centronics Male (MC50M)
All external cables are available with TOROIDS (Ferrite cores)
for maximum interference resistance.
Add a “T” to the end of the part # for Toroids*
*Cables shorter than 18″ can only have 1 Toroid
To order: Create cable order number according to your specifications, then contact us.
Example: 3ft. HD50 Male to Centronics 50, with toroids.
|Cable ends can be ANY of the above connectors
– in ANY combination
|For lengths other than feet, use the appropriate abbreviations
in = inches
m = meters
cm = centimeters
|T = w/Toroids
Leave Blank for no Toroids