Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable QSFP+ SFF-8436
QSFP+ cables are built w/ the SFF-8436 spec connector, and provide a high density, high bandwidth, cost effective solution for a variety of markets and applications including switches, routers, HBA’s, high performance computing and mass storage sub-systems. QSFP+ cables are designed for data rates up to 40Gb/s supporting Fibre Channel, Ethernet, SDH/SONET and Infiniband standards.
• Supports Infiniband, QDR, DDR, CX4, Fibre Channel and SAS applications
• Up to 10Gb/s transfer rate per channel (40Gb/s aggregate)
• Zinc die-cast QSFP+ SFF-8436 connectors with pull-to-release latching
• QSFP+ provides 3x the port density of standard SFP products
• Fully compliant to QSFP+ MSA
• RoHS Compliant
CS Electronics has incorporated 12G HD Mini-SAS connectors, SFF-8644 (External), SFF-8643 (Internal) & the newly re-designed 12Gb/s rated drive connector, SFF-8680, into both 12G HD Mini-SAS Cables and on 12G HD Mini-SAS I/O & Drive adapters. We also have an extensive line of ‘hybrid’ cables utilizing SAS, Mini-SAS, and 12G HD Mini-SAS connectors such as SFF-8644, SFF-8643, SFF-8088, SFF-8087, SFF-8470 in most any connector configuration and length option.