For all WIDE SCSI applications up to and including Ultra3/Ultra160
We are now offering ULTRA 320 LVD External Shielded Cables, made with Madison “Universal” LVD/SCSI cable.
- VHDCI “Off Set” (.8mm)
- VHDCI “Honda”(.8mmH)
- High-Density 68 Male w/Thumbscrews (HD68T)
- IBM Wide SCSI Micro-Centronics 68 w/Thumbscrews (IBM68)
- High-Density 68 Female w/Female Thumbscrews *for IN-LINE Connections (HD68F)
- Right-Angle High-Density 68 Male Screw-Lock (HD68TR)
- High-Density 68 Male w/ Clip-Locks (HD68C)
- Right-Angle High-Density 68 Male w/ Clip-Locks (HD68CR)
All external cables are available with TOROIDS (Ferrite cores) for maximum interference resistance.
Add a “T” to the end of the part # for Toroids*
*Cables shorter than 18″ can only have 1 Toroid
TERMINATED 68-to-50 External Shielded Cable
Fully Shielded External Wide-to-Narrow Cable with “HIGH-9” Termination with Single-Ended “Active Negation” or “Differential” Termination Ideal for high-end SCSI subsystems and RAID arrays integrated with WIDE and NARROW drives.
Put a tape back-up or CD ROM on your WIDE SCSI subsystem!
To Order: Active – (T68A) Differential – (T68D)
To Order: Create cable order number according to your specifications, then contact us.
Example: 3ft .8mm Ultra SCSI to Standard Wide 68, “Universal SCSI” cable with toroids has the following order number:
|Cable ends can be ANY of the above connectors
– in ANY combination
(or with ANY “Narrow” 50-pin connector)
|For lengths other than feet, use the appropriate abbreviations
in = inches
m = meters
cm = centimeters
|– UNIV (“Universal” LVD SCSI for ULTRA 320 – backwards compatible)||T = w/Toroids
Leave Blank for no Toroids