We are STILL supporting/offering ULTRA 320 LVD External Shielded Cables, made with TE Madison “Universal” LVD/SCSI cable – Madison p/n 68KBKLF045
Connector ends still supported
*.8mm VHDCI – made w/ Molex p/n 71425-3001 (w/ metal shells – Molex p/n 73796-3001)
*HD68 – in a variety of config’s
- HD68 Male w/ Thumbscrews – Molded (straight or right-angle)
- HD68 Male – Metal – Clip Style (straight or right-angle)
- HD68 Female – Molded (male or female thumbscrews)
- VHDCI (.8mm)
Molex 71425-3001 – conn
Molex 73796-3001 – shell
- High-Density 68 Male w/Thumbscrews (HD68T)
- High-Density 68 Female w/Female Thumbscrews *for IN-LINE Connections (HD68F)
- Right-Angle High-Density 68 Male Screw-Lock (HD68TR)
- High-Density 68 Male w/ Clip-Locks (HD68C)
- Right-Angle High-Density 68 Male w/ Clip-Locks (HD68CR)
- See “50-pin Cables” for 50-pin Narrows SCSI ends supported.
Components used on .8mm VHDCI cables:
- Cable – 68-pin 68KBKLF045 – TE Madison
- Connector – 71425-3001 Molex
- Shell – 73796-3001 Molex
All external cables are available with TOROIDS (Ferrite cores) for maximum interference resistance.
Add a “T” to the end of the part # for Toroids*
*Cables shorter than 18″ can only have 1 Toroid
TERMINATED 68-to-50 External Shielded Cable
Fully Shielded External Wide-to-Narrow Cable with “HIGH-9” Termination with Single-Ended “Active Negation” or “Differential” Termination Ideal for high-end SCSI subsystems and RAID arrays integrated with WIDE and NARROW drives.
Put a tape back-up or CD ROM on your WIDE SCSI subsystem!
To Order: Active – (T68A) Differential – (T68D)
To Order: Create cable order number according to your specifications, then contact us.
Example: 3ft .8mm Ultra SCSI to Standard Wide 68, “Universal SCSI” cable with toroids has the following order number:
|Cable ends can be ANY of the above connectors
– in ANY combination
(or with ANY “Narrow” 50-pin connector)
|For lengths other than feet, use the appropriate abbreviations
in = inches
m = meters
cm = centimeters
|– UNIV (“Universal” LVD SCSI for ULTRA 320 – backwards compatible)||T = w/Toroids
Leave Blank for no Toroids